Mail Monitor intercepts and analyses the e-mail traffic on your network. Most mail servers lack monitoring capabilities and give insufficient information about what is exactly going on in your mail environment. Mail Monitor aims to remedy this shortage. A scanner at packet level, it will intercept the complete server to server (or server to client) conversation. The information is displayed in a meaningful format.
Mail Monitor tracks, displays and logs incoming and outgoing SMTP sessions, POP sessions and sent and received e-mails. It can store incoming and outgoing e-mail in a separate directory independent of mail clients. Finally, it keeps a complete trace of all e-mail related session traffic (at packet level). This enables you to explore in depth what is going on in your e-mail environment.
These features make Mail Monitor a valuable tool for tracking your e-mail flow in your e-mail environment in case of problems with sending or receiving e-mail. Watch for unsolicited mail forwarding (spammers that use your e-mail relay to send their messages) and a host of other e-mail server related problems.
With Mail Monitor you can:
- Examine mail server rejection and delivery problems
- Inspect dictionary attacks (find SMTP authentication hackers!)
- Monitor (Open) mail relay misuse
- Monitor mail server load problems and routing problems
- Recover lost passwords
- View error responses from other mail servers
- View all SMTP and POP3 sessions with complete session trace
- Track all e-mails passing your server
- Scan for mail errors and abnormalities
- Store every e-mail passing your server
- See a complete packet level trace of e-mail traffic only
Unfortunately MailMonitor can’t be downloaded anymore, we’re sorry for the inconvenience. Instead please take a look at our homepage for the best gaming laptops under 1500